Manor House Collection: Washroom Pt. I
This is the first part of the first set of a much larger collection.
Follow me on this one--
For the last 2 years, I have been working on and off on a very large project called The Manor House Collection. It is a collection of very ornate and classically styled items to decorate your simmy manors.
Essentially the Manor House Collection is more or less in the same style as what I usually make, but on crack/steroids/Starbucks/insert vice of choice.
The Manor House Washroom is the first set of this collection to be released, and I've broken the entire Washroom set into two parts. This is the first part.
Part one of the Washroom set consists of all the plumbing fixtures: slipper tub, toilet, bidet & sink vanity. Each mesh comes with various recolors you can mix, match and play around with.
There are also two subway tile walls in grey and brown to match whichever color combinations tickle your fancy.
Click here for Pt. II of the Manor House Washroom
Do I need to say that everything in this set is high-poly? I mean, you can look at and tell right?
One day I will upload nothing but uv-mapped cubes made up of only 12 polygons, but today is not that day!
It's up to you to decide whether the high-polytude of this set is worth any potential computer slow downs.
Terms and Conditions:
You may recolor this set, but you canNOT clone it, hack it or alter the package files in any way!
You may also include it in houses and lots, but NOT if you are uploading to the exchange or any paysite (exception is TSR).
If you recolor this, don't host these mesh files anywhere else. Please link back so that downloaders can get the actual meshes here.
Please give full credit and a link back if recoloring or adding to a lot.
Note: The attached collection file is for the entire Washroom set, meaning that when Part II of the Washroom is uploaded, those meshes will "appear" in the collection file when browsing in-game.
MH Washroom Toilet - 2244
MH Washroom Slipper Tub - 3784
MH Washroom Bidet - 1963
MH Washroom Sink - 3448 (I know, I know)
SimPE, CEP, Photoshop, 3D Studio Max.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 3.5 KB · Downloads: 107,917 · 25th Jun 2008
Size: 2.96 MB · Downloads: 128,577 · 25th Jun 2008
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by phoenix_phaerie.