Teen Style Stuff Armoires Animation Fix
2008-08-31: This fix was rolled into Stuff Pack Objects Fix Collection for Apartment Life in Apartment Life. If you have AL, remove this fix and get the new AL fix.
Note: This fix is intended for Pre-FT games only. I made a separate version so that pre-FT players can use it safely.
FreeTime players are encouraged to get the new version of my other fix, Teen Style Stuff Objects Fix for FreeTime, which includes this fix as well.
Teen Style Stuff Pack is made of PHAIL. This is my third fix for this pack alone.
OFB introduced "small armoires" and "small dressers", which occupy less space, have decorative slots on top (in case of dressers) and can be placed at bedside without blocking the bed. As Teen pack is based upon Pets engine, which includes every semiglobal from all previous EPs, it can handle small armoires just fine. But these idiots gave Teen armoires the animation for normal armoires, not the one for small armoires. Sims' hands will pass right through the armoire door, resulting in unsightly b0rkage as shown in the screenshot.
This mod fixes the wrong animation of two Teen Style Stuff armoires, Elite & Gothic.
Also fixes Store Deco armoire, if this fix is loaded after Deco armoire.
Several people told me that Hack Conflict Detection Utility reports a conflict between this mod and Store Deco armoire. It's because this mod fixes wrong animation of Store Deco armoire, as I already said above. Just ignore the conflict, it's harmless. Make sure that this mod is loaded after Store Deco armoire to fix the wrong animation.
It does not conflict with my decorative slot mod, either.
Place in your My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads folder.
(Or in a subfolder of Downloads folder.)
v1.0: Initial release.
Everyone who contributed to the development of
Fixed: Fixed Maxis Mistakes
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.+ 1 SPs
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 1.3 KB · Downloads: 4,954 · 17th Jul 2008
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)