MESH + 26 Babydoll Tops for Girls
1 Mesh! 5 Styles! 26 Shirts! SEE ALL IN THUMBNAILS
The filenames are shown in BodyShop, so you can just keep the ones you want.
You need BOTH the MESH and RECOLORS to see these shirts
These shirts range from 100% to partly handpainted / partly Maxis.
The longsleeve and stripe / dot ones are based on JCPenney shirts.
Bottoms shown are by Maxis or by me (baggy pants, cropped pants, shorts)
You could also try these tops with fakepeeps7's ruffled pants and ruffled skirts. (not shown, sorry!)
I just made some capri pants with a slit that work well with these tops.
The mesh has a working fat morph, like all my meshes. Like most of my clothes, these are bumpmapped.
They are Maxis matchy. If you like that, check out oepu's --> Maxis Dreams <-- project!
- You MAY modify this mesh, but please link here for credit.
- You MAY recolor this mesh, please do, but do NOT include the mesh with recolors. Link here for the mesh so people can find all the recolors, and for credit. (UV map included with mesh.)
- You MAY modify my textures, but please link here for credit.
- You MAY upload the mesh and recolors with sims / lots, but do NOT include the mesh with your own recolors.
- Do NOT put my creations or derivations thereof on paysites, including the Exchange.
Big thanks to Wes and Demon for their plugins, especially merge data and extended manual edit, yay! Thanks to the creators of MilkShape and SimPE. Thanks, of course, to all the tutorial writers. Thanks to Maxis for some source textures, modified by me.
1124, about the same as a Maxis top
skin: Idolatry of Flesh by HP (faces changed by me)
eyes: Keen Eyes by Phaenoh
eyebrows: dragonmandy's brows made into defaults by me
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
recolors - girls babydoll top.zip
Size: 3.50 MB · Downloads: 8,729 · 30th Jul 2008
MESH - girls babydoll top.zip
Size: 85.9 KB · Downloads: 10,696 · 30th Jul 2008
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
CatOfEvilGenius also recommends you check the following:
oepu of MaxisTraume made some utterly adorable sweater vest recolors, and she made matching plaid skirts too! Check them out at MaxisTraume! Go to the clothing section, Everyday, tops, and bottoms.
Ja made some dark and grungy recolors of the babydoll top! Check them out at Javiera! There are also recolors of fakepeeps7's shirts (ruffled, puff sleeve) in that same thread!
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by CatOfEvilGenius.