Azami/Akane Kimono + Child's Shrine Maiden Kimono from FF2/3
(lol thank you emmimi for fixing my mistake XD)
You will find...
-The blue kimono that Azami and Akane wear
-The white kimono that the shrine maiden in FF3 wears. (Well, that's really the first clear time that you see the kimono on a ghost, since the kimono is pictured on children in pictures from FF2)
THE MESH IS THERE! PLEASE STOP PMing ME ABOUT WHERE IT IS!!!!!!
The mesh that you need for this to work can be found in the clothing section, then children, and on page 2.
Long hair by Ren
Eyes by bruno
Ponytail by roanjena
Thank you mijutaro for creating such wonderful kimono meshes!
No posting my work claiming as your own or anything, but feel free to use it in stories!
Historial: Historically accurate
Fantasy: Fantasy themed
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 455.8 KB · Downloads: 22,927 · 20th Aug 2008
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2