More Maxis Everyday Clothes As Outerwear
Once again... Maxis has put some nice outerwear clothes in the game but didn't include them in the outerwear Category
i think the pics explain themselves hopefully
9/05/08 - added Knights_ambodyrockstarep8_red requested by siwbf
Heres more Maxis Everyday Clothes as Outwear
More Maxis Pre-Seasons OuterWear by ME
Maxis Outerwear as.... Outerwear! by fanseelamb
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 606 Bytes · Downloads: 1,228 · 6th Sep 2008
Size: 919 Bytes · Downloads: 2,250 · 5th Sep 2008
Size: 3.4 KB · Downloads: 2,614 · 5th Sep 2008
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.