Set of brown trenchcoat and purple toga
First one is this purple toga with golden-like embroidery and sandals. Mesh is by the lovely iamliz13. You do not need any expansion pack for this to appear in you game. If you have the 'pregnant wear any clothes' hack, your Sim!ladies can wear it as a maternity outfit as well. I have included the toga in both Everyday and Formal categories. (picture for reference)
Next is this brown trenchcoat with jeans; I have recoloured the Maxis mesh from Nightlife EP, therefore you need to have the EP, otherwise it won't show up. This is included as Everyday clothes. If you have Seasons, you will also see it under the Outwear category. (picture for reference)
Hope you enjoy!
Hair by Raon (#31 & #49, both free)
Skintone by Sirona Sims
Makeup by Bruno, Helaene
Eyes by barcelonista
Necklace by me (not included)
No Style: None of the below styles
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 155.5 KB · Downloads: 3,523 · 3rd Sep 2008
Size: 404.2 KB · Downloads: 5,391 · 3rd Sep 2008
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by sga_girl.