SimPE - Latest version 0.75f
*Changed in v0.14d: Object Workshop will now gather the correct textures for an object even if those textures are "borrowed" from another object. Solves the problem of creating an empty package for "Create Color Extension Package" for some objects. (RG)
* Changed in v.027: is almost ready for University since 0.27. Please check the homepage for more recent Update! You can still use if you do not have the EP installed! features a very easy way to create your own Recolors with the "Wizards of SimPE" Application included in this Download.
It also has plugins for:
+ Sim Skills/Characters, Relations
+ Family Members, Family Ties
+ Sim Memories
+ Text Resources
+ ObjectData, ObjectFunctions
+ BHAV, BCON, TTAB, TTAs
+ Neighborhood and Sim Browser
But is still an alpha Software, so don't forget to create your own backups (even though has a builtin Feature now).
If you don't know how to handle Files, you can alos download a self extraction Version of the on the Homepage at http://sims.ambertation.de/
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 4.11 MB · Downloads: 40,946 · 18th Jul 2019
Size: 1.42 MB · Downloads: 48,675 · 9th Mar 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 15