HP's Alpha Dress Top as MATERNITY WEAR + three recolors
HystericalParoxysm made a cute alpha dress top. I thought it would make excellent maternity wear, so I added a pregnancy morph to the mesh. I also made the fat morph somewhat thicker in the torso. I did not change the regular shape at all.
The black recolor is HP's, it's in the original thread.
You need BOTH the original mesh and my pregnancy morph
You also need Squinge's "pregnant sims wear anything" hack
I like the matching family clothes that came with the Family Fun stuff pack.
I recolored HP's dress top to match that set of clothing. Family Fun NOT required.
Maternity wear and Family Fun go together, no?
There is a red flower recolor too. It was made by oepu with some edits by me (with permission).
I have added it here since MaxisTraum is no longer updating.
Look in the Related Pages tab for more FF matching clothes!
Thanks for the makers of MilkShape, a great mesh tool that has brought me hours of joy. Thanks for wes_h and demon for their very useful MilkShape plugins. Thanks to the makers of SimPE. Thanks to HP for the dress top, of course, and oepu for giving me the idea to make more FF recolors and letting me use her alpha.
skin: Idolatry of Flesh by HP (faces changed by me)
eyes: Keen Eyes by Phaenoh
eyebrows: dragonmandy's brows made into defaults by me
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
red FF dresstop - oepu with Cat edits.7z
Size: 77.3 KB · Downloads: 6,900 · 8th Jul 2010
HP dress top pregnant morph.zip
Size: 89.9 KB · Downloads: 14,956 · 22nd Mar 2009
HP dress top recolors.zip
Size: 179.0 KB · Downloads: 13,644 · 22nd Mar 2009
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
CatOfEvilGenius also recommends you check the following:
- Family Fun tied tops for adult women
- grandpa's Family Fun shirts as tops
- Family Fun tank tops for elder women
- Family Fun shorts, fixed for teens, converted for adults and elders
- knee shorts that match Family Fun
- Family Fun long skirts for adults and elder
- long teen skirt, Family Fun matching (post #2)
- Cocomama's FF dresses for teen girls
- Phaenoh's default replacement Family Fun textures
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by CatOfEvilGenius.