Testers Wanted: Updated 3/3/05: CSI Career
After working through this with Bidou's fabulous plug-in, the career should default to US English for all languages (that should solve the science career showing up for non-US users). Since the plug-in should make it easy for everyone to translate to their own language if they're so inclined, I'm going to call this career finished, too. As with the firefighting career, there shouldn't be any further changes from me unless problems are discovered. Levels are mystery club member, mystery club president, crime scene cleaner,evidence cataloguer, evidence collector, crime scene analyzer, evidence technician, crime scene recreator, lab supervisor, lead investigator, department supervisor, forensics expert. Pay goes from §200-§2545. This goes in downloads along with the rest of the careers. EDITED 1/24/04 to correct inconsistencies in chance card results for adults (thanks for pointing it out, Eclipsemuse!) ~KG
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 28.1 KB · Downloads: 5,124 · 24th Jan 2005
Size: 11.1 KB · Downloads: 4,367 · 2nd Jan 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3