Testers Wanted: 6 Tapestries Themed: Space
Files are in order of the shown screenshots. These do not conflict with any of my previous tapestries erotic/non-erotic nor with any PFN erotic tapestries. If you have a problem let me know. If you want a request email me OR private message me. It would help tremendously if you had the images you wanted done as there is no guarantee I can find them. Also the closer to an aspect ratio of 1:2 or 1:1 the better job can be done (if its very near 1:1 then it will be split into 2 and put onto 2 tapestries that will have to be placed using the Snapobjectstogrid cheat).
The tapestries are: Planet Mars, Cygnus Veil, Grand Canal on Mars, Mountain on Mars, Farside of Moon and Rings of Saturn.
Your Knowledge Sims should enjoy these.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 78.8 KB · Downloads: 334 · 14th Feb 2005
Size: 72.6 KB · Downloads: 346 · 14th Feb 2005
Size: 77.6 KB · Downloads: 344 · 14th Feb 2005
Size: 76.1 KB · Downloads: 341 · 14th Feb 2005
Size: 83.4 KB · Downloads: 336 · 14th Feb 2005
Size: 61.4 KB · Downloads: 371 · 14th Feb 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.