Jeanette Voerman - Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines
Jeanette Voerman is the beloved and crazy Malkavian chick from the game Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines. She is known for her attitude and her special and flirty way to talk to people...
" I can tell you and i are going to get along just like fire hoses. When we get turned on, there's bound to be flames. "
Being owner of the nightclub "Asylum" she loves making party and to receive attention. Her most distinctive trait however is, that she has a split personality. Her imaginary twinsister, Therese Voerman, is here to manage buisness, the serious stuff and Jeanette is the girl who everyone loves to be with.
--> Therese Voerman
As funny addition for Jeanette's split personality, the Formal Wear resembles Therese Voerman in her Buisness suit, only the darkbrown lipstick wasn't possible, because lipstick must be the same in all the outfits unfortunately.
-- Party Animal
-- Custom Music -> "Chiasm - Isolated"
-- Food: Blood
-- Color: Bloodred
--> CUSTOM CONTENT:
-- Rick & Delphy's CAS Slider Hack: -> >> CLICK <<
-- Peggyzone Female Body: -> >> CLICK <<
-- Peggyzone Female Facial Texture: -> >> CLICK <<
-- Syera's Eye Replacement: -> >> CLICK <<
I love the Vampire Bloodlines game, one of my alltime favorites and it was great fun to create Jeanette. My contribution for all you Vampire fans out there
HF with Jeanette!
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
| Jeanette Voerman
Size: 355.1 KB · Downloads: 2,269 · 12th Jul 2009
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Slipslop also recommends you check the following:
Velvet Velour aka VV: