Velvet Velour aka V.V. - Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines
Velvet Velour aka VV. is the seductive owner of the nightclub "Vesuvius" in Hollywood, where she also is starperformer, but she doesn't want to be called a striper, she is a "dancer". She doesn't want to think back to the time of her embrace and also hasn't many memories about it either. However a Malkavian vampire once used his mental power to look in the past and it was revealed that her real name was Susan, whom Velvet believes was weak and considers to be dead forever.
She belongs to to the Toreador clan, who are some of the most beautiful and glamorous of the Kindred. The Toreador are also the most social vampire clan, which makes it easy for them to blend in the society and even develop feelings, such as love, which other clans are not capable of, or find it unnecessary to "feel". They can surpess the inner beast and maintain almost all of their humanity, which makes them very valueable as a link between mortals and kindred to maintain the facades of civility and grace, which is vital for the survival of the Kindred.
-- Coward (She tends to let other people do the dirty work)
Food: Blood served in a wineglass
Music: Custom Music: Rik Schaffer - World Spirit Map
(This is the background music of Vesuvius, the smooth sound describes VV's attitude without words, you'll understand after you listened to it)
Fav color: RED
If you want to see how VV looks and acts in the game, then you can check out this video which shows a conversation with her and shows off her attitude.
--> CUSTOM CONTENT: Attention! The package files which are included in the download file must be installed correctly to create VV's unique look. The easiest way to install them is to download Delphy's "TS3 Install Helper Monkey". Package files must be placed in the automatically created "xxx/Sims 3/Mods/Packages" directory and it should show up correctly.
--> "High Leg Swimsuit with Semi-Transparent Cut-Out" - Credit goes to "RoguePilot"
--> "Adult + Young Adult Thong" - Credit goes to "innocentsheep"
--> "Fence Net Stockings with satin band" - Credit goes to "Liana" you can find her stuff here -> http://www.lianasims3.net/index.php
--> "Running Sport Top" - Credit goes to "Shep"
-- Additional info: I took the freedom and used Delphy's program to swap all items except "Running Sport Top" to every clothing category! You can find the program in this thread -> >http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=348082<
Many thanks to Delphy, without it, VV wouldn't be here now
--> MODS USED: !! While it enhances the looks of VV a good bit, it's not necessary to install the following mod packages.
-- Rick & Delphy's CAS Slider Hack: -> >> CLICK <<
-- Peggyzone Female Body: -> >> CLICK <<
-- HP's female facial texture & "increased shine": -> >> CLICK <<
-- Syera's Eye Replacement: -> >> CLICK <<
I love the "Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines", one of my alltime favorites and it was great fun to create VV. My contribution for all you Vampire fans out there
HF with VV!
Custom Content Included:
- "High Leg Swimsuit with Semi-Transparent Cut-Out" by RoguePilot / http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=2687062
- "Adult + Young Adult Thong" by innocentsheep / http://www.modthesims.in
- "Fence Net Stockings with satin band" by Liana / http://www.lianasims3.net/index.php
- "Running Sport Top" by Shep / http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=3071239
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
| Goddess of the night
Size: 1.05 MB · Downloads: 3,704 · 20th Jul 2009
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Slipslop also recommends you check the following: