Testers Wanted: CEP Paintings Themed: Military (Updated Screenshot)
COLOUR ENABLED PACKAGES REQUIRED: These recoloured objects were made using the new colour enabling package features in Object Workshop (version 0.14a and above). This enables most Maxis objects which only had 1 color option available to turn on the option, if content is added, to provide more colour and textures. If you do not have these colour enable packages installed these objects will not be available in your game. To download the Colour Enabled Packages (CEP) and install on your system please see http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?p=119480 and follow the installation instructions there.
OTHER NOTES: If you have a problem let me know. If you want a request email me OR private message me. It would help tremendously if you had the images you wanted done as there is no guarantee I can find them. With the PhotoShop plugin almost any image can be used without too much trouble. No smaller than 256x256 and the higher the quality the better. Screenshots no longer do justice to these pictures when you see them in game. Using the Photo Studio Plugin is recommended when making paintings. Take the time to make your own templates - the time saved and the quality of the final product is truly worth it.
Edit: Updated the screenshot with a closer one. It does show the pictures in a better light.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 266.8 KB · Downloads: 763 · 3rd Jan 2005
Size: 256.2 KB · Downloads: 742 · 3rd Jan 2005
Size: 306.5 KB · Downloads: 742 · 3rd Jan 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.