Prince Sebastian LaCroix - Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines
Born in Calais, France, LaCroix ascended in the ranks of Napoleon's army until, presumably in his early twenties, he was embraced by a Belgian Ventrue nobleman, now at least 180 of age. He climbed through the Camarilla's ranks, having several charges in France and England before becoming Prince in Los Angeles in 2004. He is head of the LaCroix Foundation, and resides in the Venture Tower in downtown Los Angeles, commanding the city from his penthouse office.
For full info: http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Vam...de_-_Bloodlines
Here the intro from the game, where LaCroix is indroduced:
> Click here to view video <
-- Food: Blood
-- Music: Classic
-- Color: Black
- Rick & Delphy's CAS Slider Hack: -> >> CLICK <<
- escand's "Tiffany Glaze": -> >> CLICK <<
- HP's Male face texture + "increased shine" -> >> CLICK <<
- Peggy's hairy Male body - hair by "TummyZa" -> >> CLICK << (2nd download)
Big thanks for feedback to: "r_cobleigh109" , "hedwig_benjamenta" , "Lewjen"
HF with LaCroix
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
| The Prince of the Camarilla
Size: 305.2 KB · Downloads: 2,358 · 8th Aug 2009
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Slipslop also recommends you check the following:
Velvet Velour aka VV: