Testers Wanted - Party Balloons *repackaged Fixed* ... hopefully :))
Also go's good with carrigons no pop balloons
Carrigons no pop balloons
Just thought i would create some new colour styles of the balloons
I will try and update with softer colours and more patterns so watch this thread, i hope you like them please let me know if you have any problems with them thank you, Fire.
oh i was not sure if they were considered a Recolour or not? sorry i was not paying attention, but if they are you can get the file here to get them working in the game,
Complete revamp of the balloons, each one can now be downloaded instead of five at a time, to remove the original packages please go to
C:\Documents and Settings\your computer name\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads and look for "flies-poppin_party_balloons2 or 3" in the name i also had to revamp the neon balloon and i corrected the rose balloon i hope please let me know if you have anymore problems, Fire.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
EP Ready party poppin balloons.zip
Size: 120.7 KB · Downloads: 1,993 · 22nd Feb 2005
EP Ready party poppin balloons.rar
Size: 113.8 KB · Downloads: 2,863 · 22nd Feb 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2