*EP Ready* 1 Small/6 Large Paintings(CEP) High Quality with Space/Man on Moon theme
Here are 7 paintings with a Space/Man on the Moon theme. All images are free from various sources. They are all recolours and will be found under SimCity Nights, Rainy Days and Meaning of Fruit.
Pictures are: Colliding Galaxies, Star Cradle, Earthrise, First Footprint, Man on the Moon, The Pleiades and Space Walk.
Edit: Cradle is from DigitalBlasphemy (link here) but was one of their free downloads. A good site with great images and links to many other sites.
COLOUR ENABLED PACKAGES REQUIRED: These recoloured objects were made using the new colour enabling package features in Object Workshop (version 0.14a and above). To download the Colour Enabled Packages (CEP) and install on your system please see http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?p=119480 and follow the installation instructions there.
All images are high quality therefore the large file size.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 1.85 MB · Downloads: 2,514 · 16th Feb 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.