Rikku from Final Fantasy X
The hairstyle took FOUR HOURS to make! :argh:
I used the "Maid hairstyle", the style with shoulder lenght hair that isn´t straight, and not curly. I have no better words for it... (Karalynn wears it)
I wanted to make the braids Rikku has by her neck, and surprisingly, the hairstyle DID have a big chunk of hair in the neck that I could edit! ^_^
The red/white things are suppose to be feathers, but I didn´t want to mess up the four hour work I already had done.
I made the hair in the back of the head unrealistic (where it´s supposed to be a ponytail) , that it goes from a little "blue square" around her head, because I thought making her hair appear on both sides of the head, would make it look like her hair was higher up.
I could have used another mesh with the ponytail, but then I couldn´t make the bangs or the braids in the neck.
This hairstyle had 17 alphas and 17 bitmaps to be changed! :argh:
I think I spent at least 30 minutes guessing what part deleted what area.
She has sprials in her eyes, like she should have. ^_^
She is a teen, the cloting is only available for teens.
The clothing sucks, I was lazy and that really shows. :nana:
I prefer making clothing with lots of details or to make model parts that make up for the shape, so this wasn´t my kind of clothing to make.
Seeing my sucky clothing, it´s hard to believe I did KH-Sephiroth for Sims 1 with the wing... -_-
This hairstyle is not available for elders.
The hairstyle is available for adults. ^_^
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 2.58 MB · Downloads: 13,106 · 27th Jan 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Page 1 of 2