TESTERS WANTED: Alien Teddy Thing UPDATED
"The Teddy Thing, also known as "Ghycky Schmff," is a traditional stuffed Alien toy which represents the adorable flesh-eating insect, the schmff. It is said that it received the moniker "Ghycky Scmff" when Prime Minister Ghycky was visiting the dark hemisphere and was awakened by the clownish insect who was busy laying eggs in one of the Prime Minister's private bodily cavities."
Note: Discovered bug in which object would revert to normal texture image. Fixed.
Update 3/29/05: Fixed integrity, made sure EP compatible, and a few minor changes for this and all my other posted objects.
Please click on thumbnail for larger image.
Childrens: Childs furniture or objects
Sci-Fi: Science Fiction
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 88.6 KB · Downloads: 3,237 · 29th Mar 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Page 1 of 2