testers Wanted - Improved Table with cloth *22/2 added 2 more color options** + white
What did I do? LOL
Anyway things are back to normal nearly.......and in the meantime I have redone the mesh for the table with the cloth and made it recolorable for anyone that wants to! (no need to ask, just give me credit for the original mesh if you put them on your website)!
Soo enjoy, if there are any problems please let me know!
PS These are EP ready!
**22/2 added the green table recolor and the gold one, **
also simagination will be back online later today, its new space has finished propagating! Yaaaay! Life is getting back to normal and I have a weeks holidays!
****Added white option, as requested ****
Dining: Dining Room
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 1.3 KB · Downloads: 9,482 · 22nd Feb 2005
Size: 1.4 KB · Downloads: 6,644 · 22nd Feb 2005
Size: 1.4 KB · Downloads: 7,285 · 22nd Feb 2005
Size: 1.4 KB · Downloads: 9,022 · 20th Feb 2005
Size: 83.0 KB · Downloads: 11,790 · 20th Feb 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Page 1 of 4
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by AineBreathnach.