Quistis from Final Fantasy 8
Sometimes I thought "Snow White or Quistis", she really differs in skintone in pictures.
So I made a mix of the CG Quistis and the handpainted one, like making brown eyebrows.
The ponytail is ugh-leee in my oppinion, but I thought the hair looked better
clipped shorter, than clipped at the top with hair long to the shoulder. (then why would she need to clip it? that´s how I reasoned)
This kind of hairstyle is very easy to model but very hard to paint flat.
Quistis hair comes from the neck and goes up in a clip in FF8.
I choose the longer hairstyle instead of the clipped to get similar bangs to
The clipped hair had really short bangs that looks nothing like Quistis bangs. (I did use this hairstyle for my first try of Quistis, but it just isn´t her.)
Thankfully there´s better hair out there.
I painted my own clothing!
Imagine me with that annoying Rita voice in Suikoden 4 saying: Yay, I´m getting good at this!
There was a good model for this clothing, you will see a black collar by the throat, I had to add that to cover up model parts. (so you won´t see that scary throat Hitomi had)
I hope you like her even though the hair looks weirdo.
I do take requests, you can send them to my e-mail:
Send along pictures with the mail if you can (name of character and where it´s from), so that I know how the characters look like. ^_^
If the character require spoilers (example: Characters is a man dressing like a woman) you can tell them to me, I don´t mind spoilers.
For the moment I can´t make any custom models, but if the character do require an insane hairstyle (Seymour, Inuyasha, Nooj), I can try make their faces and something "create" for hair.
A tutorial how I make hair is in the making. ^_^
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 2.59 MB · Downloads: 5,280 · 20th Feb 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.