Testers Wanted: Try my new handcuffs!! ...hmmm
EP ready, unique GUID, colour enabled. Available in Steel, Brass and black rubber ...ooh ..errr.. :confused:
They can be found in: Miscellaneaous/ALL
Sadly your Sims can't actually use them yet, (just for decoration) but I'm building some of these objects for animations in the future!! (hopefully) ....hmmmmm! :Slap:
Let me know if you have any problems with them.
(They look pretty simple but were tricky to do...especially getting the size right and the shadows. I had to BUILD new texture files (whohoo!!) ...but I've finally figured out how to do that!! )
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 136.7 KB · Downloads: 12,371 · 4th Mar 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Page 1 of 3