Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Vergil & Dante

by thunderbreak Posted 13th Mar 2005 at 8:59 AM - Updated 24th Oct 2008 at 1:22 AM by Canoodle
 
46 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 43 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 12:51 PM
WHOOO!! Cool guys! I love Dante, he's the coolest game character ever and his brother looks awsome too! Great job!
*downloads*
I heard DMC 3 is very difficult and have a steep learning curve
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 9:53 PM
Great job on these skins they look fantastic!

Actually DMC 3 ISNT difficult at all. You just need to dodge alot on bosses and have your style on lvl. 2 before atempting lvl 3. And buy lots of blue orbs.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 10:48 PM
......is he using a hand-buzzer? That's amazing. No wonder Virgil wants to kill him. Wonder why nobody's made a sim of him as he appeared in the first DMC. *lol*
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Mar 2005 at 1:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yangn
......is he using a hand-buzzer? That's amazing. No wonder Virgil wants to kill him. Wonder why nobody's made a sim of him as he appeared in the first DMC. *lol*

That's the very first Sims character I've ever created, except I don't think people liked it too much, it's still on this site.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=46070

That's the link, and as for the people who gave low scores, please at least tell me why so I can improve, thanks

Don't get mad, get even.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 15th Mar 2005 at 3:51 AM
Actually, I'd meant Virgil, but your original Dante looks fine. The Virgil thing was really a joke, since there's no way to make a muscular, 9-foot-tall sim made of plaster of Paris.
Instructor
#7 Old 15th Mar 2005 at 4:16 AM
[email protected] !!! You never know what we may see on here soon!! Great Job Thunderbreak!!! Have not got DMC3 yet, but the commercials are driving me insane. Gonna buy this weekend.
As for your first Dante....DUDE...He looks like a mix between Steven Tyler from Areosmith and Mick Jagger. LOL Outfit is great, but that face LMAO!!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Mar 2005 at 4:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yangn
Actually, I'd meant Virgil, but your original Dante looks fine. The Virgil thing was really a joke, since there's no way to make a muscular, 9-foot-tall sim made of plaster of Paris.

I'm willing to bet someone on Earth already tried to make one :D

Don't get mad, get even.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Mar 2005 at 4:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwolf
[email protected] !!! You never know what we may see on here soon!! Great Job Thunderbreak!!! Have not got DMC3 yet, but the commercials are driving me insane. Gonna buy this weekend.
As for your first Dante....DUDE...He looks like a mix between Steven Tyler from Areosmith and Mick Jagger. LOL Outfit is great, but that face LMAO!!!

I know damn it! That stupid face pissed me off for the longest time. I can make face just out of my imagination, but if I try to copy a face then I'm screwed. Plus I hate TS2 for not having a body shape editing function, even WWE SmackDown games have that! If everyone on earth would have the same body shape, I'd slap myself in the face, take a deep breath, then pray that I wake up while crying blood. If I could edit body shapes, my Sims would be 10 times better.

Don't get mad, get even.
Instructor
#10 Old 15th Mar 2005 at 4:45 AM
OH!!! Big question. Any chance of creating Trish from DMC1 or Lucia from DMC2??
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 15th Mar 2005 at 6:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwolf
OH!!! Big question. Any chance of creating Trish from DMC1 or Lucia from DMC2??

Already made and posted Trish, just look for all the threads I made, you'll find her. Lucia maybe, she's not very popular you know, everyone calls her the chicken lady.........

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 5:08 AM
Default Ooo Dante
Ooo Dante and my favourite outfit of his ^^ (fangirl moment). Thank you! *Downloads*.

If only my life was as fun as my sims...

----------------------------------
Guest
#13 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 4:22 AM
Hey, well what about Lady? She's awesome. X3
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 9:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TadenAlasrit
Hey, well what about Lady? She's awesome. X3

Too many straps, plus her eyes are impossible

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#15 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 3:02 PM
hey i think lady wound be possible all u gotta do is take out some of the straps & jus make the eyes 1 colour that wouldnt bother me.....but lady not in my game does.....& i cant make her :weep:
Test Subject
#16 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 3:08 PM
hey sparda wudnt b that bad if u used the same thing u used on dante & vergil, & eva, jus make her clothes up as fas as i no she wore a red jacket & black jeans/pants & she looked like trish. ill try doin it later but rite now im checkin out this vergil :D
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#17 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 3:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jecht
hey sparda wudnt b that bad if u used the same thing u used on dante & vergil, & eva, jus make her clothes up as fas as i no she wore a red jacket & black jeans/pants & she looked like trish. ill try doin it later but rite now im checkin out this vergil :D

I REALLY thought about Sparda. Damn, that'd be the coolest thing, but on top of his knee level jacket, he's also wearing shoes instead of boots, so his pants are over his footwear not under, and that glass(singular) is impossible. So that's why I abbandoned that project.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#18 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 11:20 AM
true it does sound prety hard but what about all these new meshes that are going around? someone has to make a clothes mesh like sparda's eventualy right? :idea: ill start on lady & eva as long as u try sparda ok? lol :D
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 6:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jecht
true it does sound prety hard but what about all these new meshes that are going around? someone has to make a clothes mesh like sparda's eventualy right? :idea: ill start on lady & eva as long as u try sparda ok? lol :D

Sure, lets talk about that on PM.

Don't get mad, get even.
Guest
#20 Old 23rd Apr 2005 at 12:00 AM
love the hand buzzer xD

well made ^_^ I'm a HUGE fan of your work! (has downloaded all of the KoF and SF characters... will continue to stalk you)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#21 Old 23rd Apr 2005 at 3:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTER SHAKE
love the hand buzzer xD

well made ^_^ I'm a HUGE fan of your work! (has downloaded all of the KoF and SF characters... will continue to stalk you)

Thanks

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#22 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 12:08 PM
Haha I knew y'all ignore this topic already but i gonna ask thunderbreak that can you make another and let Dante has the Rebillion (his sword) and the Ebony & Ivory (his guns) on his back??? or shirtless Dante if ya can ????

Thanks ^^
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#23 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 6:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biya6639
Haha I knew y'all ignore this topic already but i gonna ask thunderbreak that can you make another and let Dante has the Rebillion (his sword) and the Ebony & Ivory (his guns) on his back??? or shirtless Dante if ya can ????

Thanks ^^
Trust me, he'll look really stupid :D

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#24 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 6:53 PM
finally someone has done it GREAT WORK I asked for this a long time ago and was waiting for one to be posted that looked this great thank you thank you keep up the great work!!!
Test Subject
#25 Old 18th Aug 2005 at 11:28 PM
*Sqeaks* My brother and I love DMC 3. *Obsession!!* We never really got into DMC, but we heard DMC 2 sucked, and DMC 3 is kind of difficult. I love the music at least. Haha! It's awesome to have Dante and Vergil! *Downloads* Thanks! I've actually been waiting for someone to do a great job as well on this! Now my only search that has gone unfinished is Valen Shadowbreathe from NWN HotU! T_T I should actually try to make one, but I suck at anything that has to do with paint programs! Thank you so very much!
Page 1 of 2