The Alchemy and Nectar Garden
This garden is completly CC (Custom Content)-free. I have only used stuff that comes with the DVDs, no content from any site nor EA Store Content.
I have updated it to include the Nectar Maker and the Alchemy Station. Thanks for the advise in comments, Yall!
I´ve taken a notice that Im not the only one that seems to like alchemy and nectar making, so I thought I would share my own Alchemy and Nectar Park with the fellow-makers.
This park has every plant you can use in nectar making process and every plant you need for your alchemy elixirs. There is also all the coffee beans and tee plants in this park.
I have placed some of the most rare of gems and metals in the park, so keep your eyes open for them too!
And last but not least, there is a little shed-bathroom with 3 baths and 1 toilet and a little sitting place outside under the "semi roof" or under the sun!
I have made this park with all expansions and stuff packs installed, but at my best knowledge, you will need these packs to install: World Adventures, Late Night, Supernaturals, Seasons, University Life, Showtime, Pets & Island Paradise. This house is build in the neighborhood that comes with Island Paradise (again I dont know the english name since I have a Danish installation of The Sims 3)
Size and prices:
Lot size: 30 x 20
Lot type: Little Park (Dont know if that the currect term, I have a danish installation of the Sims 3).
Its unknowd if any of the plants will die sooner og later. I have running with this park for 5 Sims Weeks now, and nothing has died (yet?), but please report if any plants die in your game. I have made space for the sprinklers, and you can upgrade them to be automatic if you want to. I haven´t got around to do that yet, so I dont know any effect of that!
I hope you will enjoy this park as much as I enjoyd to make it :D
Lot Size: 1x1
Lot Price: 39.983
Number of bedrooms: |
Not Applicable: For Commercial Lots
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
Built with Game Version: 1.55
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
The Alchemy And Nectar Garden V2 (NumSimish).rar
Size: 904.8 KB · Downloads: 2,989 · 27th Aug 2013
The Alchemy And Nectar Garden (NumSimish).rar
Size: 975.6 KB · Downloads: 1,546 · 24th Jul 2013
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
NumSimish also recommends you check the following:
If you also think that EA got off at a bad point with the nectar making and elixir making, take a look at these great mods listed below. These makes it a lot eaiser to be a Nectar Maker og Elixir Maker Simmer.
Mix Many Elixirs by douglasveiga
Faster Nectar Making and/or More Bottles by gesimz
Add More Bottles to Your Nectar Racks by Rainbow_Brite