Torrox Spanish/Southwestern Buy Collection – Counters and Shelving
This is a set that I’ve wanted to make ever since I since I worked on the Torrox Build Set: A collection of counters and shelving units appropriate for especially Spanish/Southwestern houses. They can pretty much be used in any room – kitchen, bathroom, living room, entrance, bedroom etc.
The set contains 4 counters, 1 island, 5 overhead shelving units, 3 tall shelving units and a single wooden shelf.
All shelving units have plenty of extra slots which makes it easy to place lamps, plants and other deco objects. The counters only have one extra slot (it isn’t possible to add any more), but the shelves are placed in heights that allows you to use invisibles to fill them up. If you don’t have an invisible that fits the lowest shelves, I have one over at Sims2Artists – in this thread: http://sims2artists.com/index.php?topic=3738.0
NB! You can place sinks on all four counters, but it looks better on the two counters with doors (1 and 3). (See message above about the previous sink problem).
The whole set is repository with counters 1/2 as the master that all the other objects are slaved to. It uses the same textures as all the Torrox build sets which you can find under the tab ‘Related pages’.
The following recolors of plaster and wood subsets are included in the download:
Surfaces – Counters at a price of 263 simoleons
Counters – 454/528/732/620
Island – 444
Overhead shelving – 112/272/172/362/228
Tall shelving – 604/964/652
Shelf – 132
SIMpe, MilkShape, UV Mapper, Photoshop
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 218.1 KB · Downloads: 10,377 · 15th May 2015
Size: 4.7 KB · Downloads: 21,123 · 21st Aug 2013
Size: 1.20 MB · Downloads: 24,501 · 21st Aug 2013
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
moune999 also recommends you check the following:
Torrox Part 1 - Master objects: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=415931
Torrox Part 2 - Windows, doors, archways: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=415933
Torrox Part 3 – Window accessories: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=415934
Torrox Part 4 – Walls and floors: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=415935
Torrox Part 5 – Staircases: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=415936
Torrox Part 6 – Fences and borders: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=415937
Torrox Part 7 – Wall cut-outs: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=415938
Torrox Part 8 – Privacy Window: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=417372
Torrox Part 9 – Columns: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=426783
Torrox Part 10 – Toilet / dorm / hotel / apartment doors: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=427134
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by moune999.