Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Kisaragi Honey Remake and Nat-Chan

by thunderbreak Posted 23rd Mar 2005 at 1:54 PM - Updated 10th Jun 2005 at 7:02 PM by thunderbreak : Uploaded .zip
 
26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 4:58 AM
wow!! she's so beautiful, Im reeady to download her
now! thankx 4 making this sim!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 6:30 AM
both awesome...i really like your work

i have to keep the old Kisaragi, though..this one's for EP only
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 8:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederic
both awesome...i really like your work

i have to keep the old Kisaragi, though..this one's for EP only

Really?! I used a regular dress mesh not one of the new expansion mesh. Can you please explain in detail why you can't use her without EP :confused:

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 3:13 PM
Cool love it already!!
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 6:32 PM
i used the regular installer and the message popped up "this requires expansion pack data that's not present" (or something similar)...looking at it with the CI didn't show anything out of the ordinary, though

btw, Natsuko looks really good ingame!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 9:30 PM
I used the University version of BodyShop to make my characters, maybe thats' why these characters don't work with the non-expansion game.....

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 11:01 PM
that could be it...I'll try installing her manually with CI this evening...are there any files that don't go into the downloads folder that I need to put somewhere else?
Scholar
#9 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 2:16 AM
They both look very beautiful, thank you for sharing them.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 2:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederic
that could be it...I'll try installing her manually with CI this evening...are there any files that don't go into the downloads folder that I need to put somewhere else?

No.......everything are just recolors except mimewhite's hair mesh which you'd have to download sepratly, but that goes to downloads anyways. Maybe you can install the character manually using SimPE.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 3:15 AM
tried the install with CI with success, yaay!

i'm at a loss to understand why the bodyshop installer coughed on it, tho...<shrug>
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 9:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederic
tried the install with CI with success, yaay!

i'm at a loss to understand why the bodyshop installer coughed on it, tho...<shrug>

Hay that's cool, maybe you can tell everyone exactly what you did and what you used because there are lots of people in need. Thanks in advance

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 3:45 PM
Ya! please do tell!! where did you get it?
Test Subject
#14 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 6:29 PM
sure, no prob...it was pretty simple -

opened the .sims2pack file with S2PCI (more info on that here http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/index.php and on a bunch of threads here) and installed the contents of the package to the downloads folder by using its normal 'install' feature

worked like a charm since, as you said, there's no EP-specific content (meshes, skins or coding) in the package

thanks again for sharing your work, Thunderbreak
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederic
sure, no prob...it was pretty simple -

opened the .sims2pack file with S2PCI (more info on that here http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/index.php and on a bunch of threads here) and installed the contents of the package to the downloads folder by using its normal 'install' feature

worked like a charm since, as you said, there's no EP-specific content (meshes, skins or coding) in the package

thanks again for sharing your work, Thunderbreak

Thank you for your reply, I'm sure it helped a lot of people.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#16 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 10:03 AM Last edited by GgraveDX : 26th Mar 2005 at 10:11 AM.
Yup it works! the new ver S2PCI works now all the skin show especialy those for sims2 university just install the S2PCI and right click on the skin package and choose open with S2PCI and it will intall the skin for you!

Thank's Frederic! for the info
Test Subject
#17 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 8:20 AM
i love anime and i always need anime skins :P
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 1:25 AM
i like to get her in my sim2 game i poot this in downlodes. but i can not get it in my game.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 2:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iman77
i like to get her in my sim2 game i poot this in downlodes. but i can not get it in my game.

Wrong way to install my friend, just open the rar file and install the content inside by double clicking it.

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 6:23 PM
Default great
great sims again
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 2:21 AM
Which file is the long hair one?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#22 Old 23rd Apr 2005 at 3:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolio824
Which file is the long hair one?

It's Kisaragi Honey.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#23 Old 19th Jun 2005 at 11:29 PM
How do I install a Sim from University in The Sims 2?I tried to install Tifa but it won't worked.I need to install sims2pack clean installer?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#24 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 2:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renosfa
How do I install a Sim from University in The Sims 2?I tried to install Tifa but it won't worked.I need to install sims2pack clean installer?
That's right, I don't have any University components in Honey, or Tifa. So you should be OK using Clean Installer.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#25 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 3:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderbreak
That's right, I don't have any University components in Honey, or Tifa. So you should be OK using Clean Installer.


How do I use the Clean Installer?I don't know how to install the characters that need to use him.Can you help me?
Page 1 of 2