"Eternal love" - Mini Dress With Ruffles (YA/A)
This time I made a cute mini dress With many ruffles and lace for young adult and adult female sims. This dress is a mix of EA meshes and edited textures by me in Photoshop. For the lace I used Ruzaila 's lace brushes to make the upper part of the dress. Hope you like it
- Supports all morph states and breast slider
- Custom meshes with proper lod 1,2.3
- Base game compatible
- Categories: Everyday, formal and sleepwear outfits
- Has 4 color channels
- For young adults and adults
- Custom cas thumbnail
- TSRW, Adobe Photoshop
- CmarNYC's Meshing Toolkit and tutorial
- Lace Brushes by Ruzaila (thanks to the Beautiful Nina)
Lod 1: vertices 3095, faces 4450
Lod 2: vertices 2129, faces 2856
Lod 3: vertices 1372, faces 1572
No Style: None of the below styles
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Eternal love Dress By Lunararc.rar
Size: 1.06 MB · Downloads: 71,003 · 11th Sep 2014
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4