ep ready: Castle rooftops and more (7pieces) Now recolourable
These seven pieces are certain to make your castles look more realistic. What you get is this:
2 pointed rooftops
2 squared rooftops
1 ornate awning
1 arched walkway
The walkway is a special item. Sims can pass beneath it, and walk on top of it, but you must put flooring on the top for sims to be able to walk on it. It's very easy. The detail pic below shows 2 arched walkways stacked, but you don't have to do that, you can use just 1 or as many as you'd like, (stacking them could lead to building a Roman coloseum) they also work well set side-by-side.
Try all kinds of combinations of these parts together, they can make some very interesting structures.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 620.7 KB · Downloads: 29,481 · 3rd Apr 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by Brasstex.