*Testers needed*Charmed BOS Other items added Updated 18th Aug
* OK sorted out the edge binding, but there is a little problem I haven't been able to make this work with Bootsbriskets original even though it has it's own guid it defaults back to the original texture, I don't think original was ready as I tried to just make a recolour, but it doesn't show up as a alternate colour!!! Sorry I hoped to sort this out, but couldn't (So you can either have this one or the original in your game!!)- At least you now have a great edge binding!!!! LOL
* Altar version now done - sadly same issues as above sorry!!
* Also added a few other Charmed manor objects hope you like!!
- Book Stand with BOS - various options for spells
(for the book stand you will need original mesh from Ellis,ru)
- Recolour for Shower
- Recolour for wardrobe
- Recolour of Paige's bed (Bit boring but if you want a Charmed house maybe useful!!LOL)
- Various paintings from show (Sorry the shapes are not right as we don't have any small oblong painting meshes yet - if I ever find any will update!!)
Charmed Dining Chair added
This is my first object so be kind!!! LOL
If anyone can help with issues on 3rd page please advise!!
Charmed Spiritboard added - finally!!
P3 Awning added!! (1st time using hope it works!!)
Scarborough Charmed recolour added (plus talking table!!)
Known issues - casts no outside shadow!!! (looking into it!!) You need Echo's 3x4 rug for this to work as I cloned it off that, you'll find it Here A massive THANK YOU!!! to Echo for taking the time to help me out!!
If you want to use P3 neon you have to used 'moveobjects on' & 'Boolprop snapobjectstogrid false'
Hi everyone thanks for your patience!!
I finally sorted out the P3 Awning - Yay!!!! please redownload -let me know if it's working!!
I have also uploaded :-
* The window scarves in 3 sizes, only the single size is recolourable (can't workout why if someone could offer help I would be grateful!!)
(This is quite big but still less than the Maxis one which was P - 1032 V - 992)
* A recolour for the fridge with the fridge top clutter. You will need exnems fridge for this you can find it Here This is just a rework of Maxis meshes so I can take no credit for the mesh work. This has however resulted in a fairly high polycount sorry!!
* I have also been allowed to rework Simnuts picture mesh so we can have Charmed paintings that are more true the the shows originals, included are the Kitchen Cross-stitch pictures (a set of 2), the bathroom cat pictures (one of which is the base picture), recolours of the base picture - bathroom sun & star & dining room chicken. All pictures & frames are recolourable.
Hope you all like!!!!!
Sorry for absence!! Busy summer!!
Here is a quickie - a recolour of the dolls house from charmed season 7 - it was requested in another thread, you will need the recolourable Will Loyd Wright Dolls house from HERE for it to work!!
Hope everyone is well!!
Will post the wicker stuff asap!
Here is a retextured mesh (Not sure if this the right section as it's not really a new mesh although it does have a unique guid!?) of Bootsbrisket's Fantastic Book of Shadows, so it is now a Charmed Version for any of you with a Halliwell Manor, thank you so much to Boots for taking the time to talk me through this,Here , I have tested it in my game with EP & it works fine, let me know how you get on!!
This is my first upload - I know it wasn't brain surgery, but I hope you like it in anycase!!
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 25.6 KB · Downloads: 13,081 · 18th Aug 2005
Size: 303.5 KB · Downloads: 17,157 · 29th May 2005
Size: 453.7 KB · Downloads: 10,870 · 29th May 2005
Size: 252.7 KB · Downloads: 13,146 · 29th May 2005
Size: 34.3 KB · Downloads: 11,173 · 29th May 2005
Size: 456.1 KB · Downloads: 13,752 · 9th May 2005
Size: 77.4 KB · Downloads: 13,764 · 1st May 2005
Size: 165.3 KB · Downloads: 12,699 · 26th Apr 2005
Size: 356.9 KB · Downloads: 13,625 · 12th Apr 2005
Size: 413.5 KB · Downloads: 12,585 · 12th Apr 2005
Charmed Paige bed.zip
Size: 305.5 KB · Downloads: 12,889 · 12th Apr 2005
Charmed BOS on stand.zip
Size: 266.4 KB · Downloads: 16,759 · 12th Apr 2005
Size: 126.6 KB · Downloads: 13,164 · 12th Apr 2005
Size: 156.7 KB · Downloads: 13,274 · 12th Apr 2005
Size: 358.0 KB · Downloads: 15,851 · 12th Apr 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 15 of 19