1974 Pontia Trans Am, (new mesh)
You sims will walk right through the cars, I just don't know how to fix that. I think it has something to do with the "SHPE" files, but I am still working on it.
Any and all comments are welcome, thanks!!!
EDIT: I noticed this a few days ago, but I just completly forgot to fix it...
The GUID was not changed properly so this object removed the venus sculpture from the original MAXIS objects
If you downloaded the first ones, PLEASE DELETE. and replace them with the FIXED files posted here
I am sorry for my stupidity I hope it didn't cause too many problems.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 17.8 KB · Downloads: 9,054 · 18th Apr 2005
Size: 641.8 KB · Downloads: 11,369 · 18th Apr 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Page 3 of 4