MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
50s Themed Diner
by clw8 Posted 2nd Dec 2015 at 12:40 AM
6 Comments / replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Picked Upload! This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Enjoy a piece of history in the present! Just in time for the November Theme, I have managed to create and upload this gem from the past. Although certain things are limited in TS4 (such as the fact there is no "restaurant venue"-- thus this lot is classified as a "bar"), I tried to make it as realistic as I could without using a lot of CC.
The only CC that I have used, to my knowledge, is the linoleum Floors, made by Elias943 here on mts (PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS NOT INCLUDED WITH THE PACKAGE FILE AND MUST BE DOWNLOADED FIRST): http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=541141
This "diner" features a bar, kitchen (at this time was just used for looks, since restaurants aren't currently a 'thing' in sims 4), his / hers bathrooms, lots of inside tables, outside eating area, and a "drive in" for car hop service
I do hope your sims will enjoy!
Lot Size: 3x2
Lot Price (furnished): 69,018
Lot Price (unfurnished): n/a
Custom Content Included:
- Linoleum Floor --NOT INCLUDED; download separate by Elias943 / MTS
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.+ 1 GPs
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
| CC not included in packaged lot. Please download separate / FIRST!
Size: 160.5 KB · Downloads: 5,410 · 2nd Dec 2015
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the .bpi .trayitem and .blueprint file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Tray Folder: Cut and paste all files into your Tray folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
#2 2nd Dec 2015 at 1:02 PM