Dune Fremen Eyes
Also... knowing Dune is a source of much geeker debating (and from the comments I've heard thus far by those I've shown it to that know the books), this is my personal take on how the eyes should look. The miniseries has them considerably lighter... If anyone can offer direct quotes from the books regarding exactly how they should look (my copy of Dune seems to have walked off), I would be happy to make changes accordingly.
Also also... I checked again, and the dress in the screenshot is tooltipped as "Uni Outfit for Adults by faeriegurl S2C" so... Thanks, faeriegurl!
Eye Type: |
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 14.3 KB · Downloads: 981 · 17th Apr 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.