Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Height Slider

by GODJUL1 Posted 18th Jan 2017 at 7:07 PM - Updated 9th Nov 2021 at 1:03 PM by GODJUL1
 
254 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 180 Feedback Posts, 65 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 11
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 7:39 PM
Thanks a lot for this! I'll test it out and see!
Instructor
#3 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 7:50 PM
Would it be possible if you can make a version for the cheat command you type in by pressing CTRL and Shift?
Instructor
#4 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 7:55 PM
When you say the teen version needs more testing, what does that mean? Is it mostly working and just might have some weird edge cases that need ironed out, or is it currently known to be semi-broken or not tested at all?

Definitely glad to see someone pick up that old mod, I was worried nobody used it anymore and so it wouldn't get an update.

My sims blog
Currently playing: Katran Random Legacy
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 8:16 PM
Thank you very much for posting this! I love playing with sim heights and I was sad when the initial mod was deemed no good (and the newer version of it, while it has a bunch of neat sliders, is a little too complicated for my personal preference), so this is perfect!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 8:49 PM
Does this mod also work on Children as the former mod did? Thank you for taking the time however, I appreciate it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 9:18 PM
Great mod! Thanks!
Do this work for the sims already existing or only for the new ones?
Field Researcher
#8 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 10:01 PM
~~what's the difference between all the versions you have here? there is 1, 2 , 3 1525 and 1515 and 115.. huh? I get the ones that have "teens" added mean shorter teens included.. but there are still too many different unlabeled versions here to know which i need or if i need more then one.~~

Ok you just added them. Now i already have over 150 sims with custom heights in my game using the old height slider. Which one of these is closest in scale to the original? ..1?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 10:22 PM
teen files are separate? I have to choose only one or any of them have all in one?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica187
~~what's the difference between all the versions you have here? there is 1, 2 , 3 1525 and 1515 and 115.. huh? I get the ones that have "teens" added mean shorter teens included.. but there are still too many different unlabeled versions here to know which i need or if i need more then one.~~

Ok you just added them. Now i already have over 150 sims with custom heights in my game using the old height slider. Which one of these is closest in scale to the original? ..1?



Yes, 1 is the one closest to the old mod. the numbers is a form of scale. I would recommend 1. 1525 means 1,5 tall and 2,5 short, aka you can get a alot shorter than you can get tall. Hope that helped.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aadrianova
teen files are separate? I have to choose only one or any of them have all in one?


Only use one of the files! Otherview it will not work.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 11:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger89
When you say the teen version needs more testing, what does that mean? Is it mostly working and just might have some weird edge cases that need ironed out, or is it currently known to be semi-broken or not tested at all?

Definitely glad to see someone pick up that old mod, I was worried nobody used it anymore and so it wouldn't get an update.


It means I havent had the time to test it very well. It should work fine. I will test more after the weekend, and hopefully you guys will let me know if there are any troubles.
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 11:15 PM
I'm sorry, but I'm still not understanding which one I need. I didn't use the old version, as I'm new to SIMS 4. Thank you.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnWren76
I'm sorry, but I'm still not understanding which one I need. I didn't use the old version, as I'm new to SIMS 4. Thank you.


I would recommend heightslider1teens.zip for shorter teens or heightslider1.zip without shorter teens.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 12:23 AM
Really cool options. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 12:23 AM
Really cool options. Thanks so much!
Instructor
#17 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 12:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GODJUL1
It means I havent had the time to test it very well. It should work fine. I will test more after the weekend, and hopefully you guys will let me know if there are any troubles.


Okay, thank you! Just want to know what level of untested I'd be getting myself into if I downloaded, but as long as you've run through it a bit it's probably mostly alright.

My sims blog
Currently playing: Katran Random Legacy
Test Subject
#18 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 1:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GODJUL1
Yes, 1 is the one closest to the old mod. the numbers is a form of scale. I would recommend 1. 1525 means 1,5 tall and 2,5 short, aka you can get a alot shorter than you can get tall. Hope that helped.


Will this one also make my sims walk funny?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 2:07 AM
Thanks
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 4:45 AM
2 of my sims pictures look funny in the panel. Theyre chopped off at the foreheads. I think this mod did that?

I am on Windows 8. I play SIMS 4 on a Surface Pro 4. I love it, runs beautifully.
I miss Sims 3, but not Error Code 12. Good Riddance.
I'm a football mom & play Sims with my little ones. I build, they wreck.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 5:12 AM
you cant change height of pregnant sims. My sim is HUGE! I had to go make her husband huge too for now. She dwarfed him. Can this be fixed for pregnant sims?

I am on Windows 8. I play SIMS 4 on a Surface Pro 4. I love it, runs beautifully.
I miss Sims 3, but not Error Code 12. Good Riddance.
I'm a football mom & play Sims with my little ones. I build, they wreck.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#22 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 10:43 AM
which file people you choosed? I dunno differences between them sorry for being tiresome
Test Subject
#23 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 3:28 PM
So I was curious, how does less funny animations work? I so wish if I could change my sims' height but I heard if I do they will not kiss anymore
Test Subject
#24 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 3:42 PM
Thank you <3 (it also conflicts with butt expansion mod/slider).
Screenshots
Instructor
#25 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 4:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnme123
So I was curious, how does less funny animations work? I so wish if I could change my sims' height but I heard if I do they will not kiss anymore

they will but in creepy way haha
Page 1 of 11