Testers wanted: Star Trek TNG Shuttle Type 6
Here's another one for you to test: A shuttle, resembling those of the Star Trek show "The Next Generation". I guess it will be great as a decorative object for ST-themed lots, fotostories or movies.
It is based on a decorative object and not on a vehicle and such should do no harm to your carpool. I am sorry, that Sims can walk right through it, but I yet have to find a way to stop that.
The original 3DS-mesh was found on www.trekmeshes.ch and is by one guy named Joerg Gerlach, I modified it heavily in Cinema 4D, mainly reducing the polycount, now it has ca. 1200 vertices, 2000 polys.
I had some problems texturing this object in Milkshape, but will give more tries in the future, atm there are only name and number on the side "wings".
This is of course EP-ready.
Have fun! :howdy:
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 51.4 KB · Downloads: 8,219 · 12th May 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3