Well I got everything to a tea, And here it is the Angel HeadStone, For that special Sim you want to reamember.
The detail on this is beautiful, Easyer to do than the photo retouching iv done.
Im off to work on some cracked headstone and other stuff for a request.
Iv also atched the HS Angel MAP plate, for those how know how to recolour its as a Paint Shop Pro, Layered so you can see how its done. :nana:
Angel HeadStone - 1,776
Use's My Owen unique GUID, if you have a conflict tell me.
NOTE: Over write the old files of mine.
If you dont have a extractor, for a free file unziper goto.
Awesome freeware Thanks to Sir Ignitus Blowtorch for telling me this.
Instruction for installation are inside the as a txt.
You maybe a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.
Bill and Teds Bogus Journey
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
HS Angle MAP Plate PSP.rar
Size: 1.10 MB · Downloads: 9,713 · 16th May 2005
Size: 446.6 KB · Downloads: 13,164 · 16th May 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2