The Blush Barnicle - No CC
So, this is a fully furnished 3 bedroom house with a one stall rustic barn. Cozy for a starting family, beloved horse, cat and dog. There's a pond in the pasture and a tiny garden at the back of the house. Along with a fire pit for those cold autumn nights.
My sims just love to spend time in the barn partying, painting or just chillaxing watching TV with the horses. There's even a bed in the hayloft for those romantic go for baby sessions. Or they can just gaze at the stars and hopefully get abducted.
This is a small dwelling, but breeding horses is easy and although it's not equipped for training them it has a little jump that does the trick.
The overall idea is that these sims have left the greenery clearly get out of hand. It's good that this lot is small because - did I mention - there's a lot of tall grass and more.
Only a few decor items are from seasons. The 'no foundation' house makes it easy to get around. And this build is CC free!
This lot is sim approved
Hope you like!
Game Version 1.67.2.024017
Lot Size: 40x40
Lot Price (furnished): 80,872
Lot Price (unfurnished): 48,584
Custom Content by Me:
Number of bedrooms: |
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
The Blush Barnicle.Sims3Pack.zip
Size: 2.00 MB · Downloads: 1,699 · 27th Dec 2020
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)