Testers Wanted: Starfleet Console *UPDATE* *RECOLORS*
It is somewhat of a prerelease to test if any issues arise, the object will be modified, this is not a finished release. Please report any problems!
In the meantime I'm doing more with this... :o)
It is based on a surface, so you can place things on this, due to the slanting it will maybe look funny, since objects may float in the air a little above the surface of the panel.
Have fun! :howdy:
EDIT: 060505: Here is an update, I changed the base object, it is still a surface, but a smaller one, I had some issues with recoloring the original desk and had to use another base. This is gone from preview to nornal beta now.
Furthermore: It now is possible to recolor this console, so we can have multiple variations without the need to use a new GUID for every of it.
The base console is engineering (xanathon_console_basic07), recolor one stellar cartography (xanathon_con_stelcart) and recolor two science (xanathon_con_science), with more to follow, I think. :D
IMPORTANT: Pease remove the old version, before you put the new one into your downloads-folder, as the GUID hasn't changed.
Sci-Fi: Science Fiction
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 74.7 KB · Downloads: 11,167 · 5th Jun 2005
Size: 63.6 KB · Downloads: 11,559 · 5th Jun 2005
Size: 69.7 KB · Downloads: 12,413 · 5th Jun 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Page 1 of 2