Fake Elevator set 1 - Dark Teak
1. The doors are recoulour of the Sliding Door.
-> Door 1 and 2 are made with the dark teak in the "glass" part, but without a frame.
-> Door 3 are made with both a frame and the glass part, and has the dark teak in both parts. It also has a call button panel for the elevator plased on the wood frame of the door. Could maby also function as a door bell for front door use...
-> Door 4 and 5 are without the dark teak so these can be used with any other original or recolour of the Sliding Door frame.
All door have transparent prats in the glass. Se pic for more detailes.
2. The wooden floor are made to match the rest of the set. In dark teak.
3. The 3 different walls are made of 3 of the ingame wallpapers, but with recoloured wood paneling in dark teak.
-> Wall option 1 - Original wallpapers with recoloured paneling
-> Wall option 2 - Original wallpapers with recoloured paneling and an in elevator control panel. Buttons for 3 floors, opening and closing + an alarm button
-> Wall option 3 - Original wallpapers with recoloured paneling with out of elevator call button panel.
All items are tested tested tested and should be ok, but if any prob let me know and I'll fixem.
EP required? Im not sure. They have only been tested on EP machines so let me know if they work without EP ok.
My Fake Elevator set 2 in Stainless Steel can be found here
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Elevator Doors in Dark Teak.rar
Size: 194.0 KB · Downloads: 2,772 · 27th May 2005
Green - Powerful Paisley Wallpaper with Double Coffered Wainscoting in Dark Teak.rar
Size: 100.4 KB · Downloads: 2,014 · 27th May 2005
Yellow - Surprise! Wallpaper with Double Coffered Wainscoting in Dark Teak.rar
Size: 63.8 KB · Downloads: 1,970 · 27th May 2005
Blue - General Cho's Striped Bass Wallpaper with Crown and Kick Molding in Dark Teak.rar
Size: 53.2 KB · Downloads: 2,029 · 27th May 2005
Size: 17.8 KB · Downloads: 2,212 · 27th May 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)