Fake Elevator Set 2 - Stainless steel
1. The doors are recoulour of the Sliding Door.
-> Door 1, 2, 3 are made with stainless steel and glass in "the glass part", but without a door frame.
-> Door 4 are made with glass only in the glass part", but without a door frame.
-> Door 5 are made with steel only in "the glass part" and with a door frame. This also in stainless steel.
It also has a 2 button call panel for the elevator plased on the wood frame of the door.
Se pic for more detailes.
2. There are 3 steel floors. Se pic for more detailes.
3. 2 different walls. Both made only in stailness steel.
-> Wall option 1 - Stainless steel from floor to celing.
-> Wall option 2 - Stainless steel from floor to celing and an in elevator control panel. Buttons for 3 floors, opening and closing + an alarm button
I didnt make a wall paper with call buttons for the hall (outside the elevator) since they allready are on the door frame.
So. let me know what you think of them.
My Fake Elevator set 1 in Dark Teak can be found here
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Elevator Steel Walls.rar
Size: 33.8 KB · Downloads: 9,281 · 28th May 2005
Elevator Steel Floors.rar
Size: 24.2 KB · Downloads: 9,525 · 28th May 2005
Elevator Steel Door n Windows.rar
Size: 154.1 KB · Downloads: 11,638 · 28th May 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3