MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Sims 4 Mod/CC Manager 2021 by GameTimeDev [BETA] V1.0.7
by GameTimeDev Posted 23rd Dec 2021 at 1:07 PM - Updated 14th Feb 2022 at 12:11 AM by GameTimeDev
341 Comments / replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.This program is designed to help you bring order to your Sims 4 mod folder.
!!! Important information regarding the Mac version !!!
During the installation a security message will appear because I do not have a developer account. In this video I show how to bypass this message: YouTube video
In addition, it could be that the deletion of Mod/CC does not work. A tip from the community is to create an extra folder and move items you want to delete there.
Discord Server -> https://discord.gg/VbtKC5T2Aw
On this server I will answer questions and try to help with problems.
If you experience the "Loading missing packages into cache." loop bug, please watch this video -> youtube video
Update: [Beta] 1.0.7 (13 Feb)
- Basic Recolor detection (Not yet complete)
- Added version information
- More filter options
- Loaded/Unloaded is displayed better
- Added "Search Image on Google" button
- Move to subfolders option
- Recalculate/Load All buttons in Settings
- Removed "Packs" tab
- Slot Colors
- CAS thumbnails from "localthumbcache"
- Translator Tool + Languages Downloader
Sort your mods easier. But how?
Basically, you can see this tool as a file explorer with additional features, for Sims 4 files. Like any other file explorer, you can select, delete or move files. However, with this program you can also disable/enable mods/CC (individually, multiple files or entire folders), view their thumbnails and use special filters.
With these filters you can first distinguish between: Create a Sim Item, Catalog/Build Mode Item or Other. In the case of Create a Sim Items, you can even differentiate more precisely into areas such as makeup, hair, shoes, etc., just like in the actual game.
- A new way to display your mod folder
- Displays Thumnails form CC
- General filters for CC types
- Advanced filters for CAS CC
- Enable/Disable Mods and CC
- Easy way to sort Mods and CC
- Find broken/dup CC
- List CC from Household
- Filter for catalog items (currently in development)
- Make code more efficient
- Reduce file size
Feedback & Questions
The program is still very new and has not been tested by many users. Therefore I would be very grateful for feedback, bug reports and ideas to improve the application.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
-> [email protected]
Is there a version for MacOs?
Since the program is based on Java a version for MacOs is possible. However, I can upload this no earlier than mid-January 2022, when I have a Mac available again.
How to use:
Short video showing the features -> https://youtu.be/F2OBL-zWIBA
-Included in the program-
Italian translation created by Rahl81
Spanish translation created by Momo from simlish4.com, Noel from vanitysims.com, ChofisAquino
Japanese translation created by Maru
Simplified Chinese translation created by XXXS
German translation created by Skippa
Russian translation created by TheAlinceSims, Aliskakuliska
Korean translation created by YAKFARM
Czech translation created by SimsCzechTeam -> link
------------ Changelog ------------
Update: [Beta] 1.0.6 Quick fix (18 Jan)
- Added Japanese and Simplified Chinese translation
- Fixed Bug in "Duplications"
- Fixed Bug in "Edit package"
- Added "Search on Google" buttton
- Improved UI updating
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
| (Latest Windows version)
Size: 129.33 MB · Downloads: 176,693 · 14th Feb 2022
| (Latest MacOs version for M1 devices)
Size: 83.72 MB · Downloads: 15,368 · 14th Feb 2022
| (Latest MacOs version for Intel devices)
Size: 86.16 MB · Downloads: 11,849 · 14th Feb 2022
Size: 129.04 MB · Downloads: 76,422 · 18th Jan 2022
Size: 136.56 MB · Downloads: 29,571 · 23rd Dec 2021
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
341 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 203 Feedback Posts, 130 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
#2 23rd Dec 2021 at 3:12 PM
#3 23rd Dec 2021 at 4:42 PM Last edited by alphafallenseraphim : 23rd Dec 2021 at 5:55 PM. Reason: UPDATE
#4 23rd Dec 2021 at 5:50 PM
#5 23rd Dec 2021 at 6:23 PM
#6 23rd Dec 2021 at 8:15 PM
#7 23rd Dec 2021 at 8:23 PM
#8 23rd Dec 2021 at 9:50 PM
#9 23rd Dec 2021 at 10:08 PM
#10 23rd Dec 2021 at 10:13 PM
#11 23rd Dec 2021 at 10:54 PM
#12 23rd Dec 2021 at 11:11 PM
#13 23rd Dec 2021 at 11:17 PM
#14 24th Dec 2021 at 12:01 AM
#15 24th Dec 2021 at 12:37 AM Last edited by baniduhaine : 24th Dec 2021 at 12:55 AM.
#16 24th Dec 2021 at 12:45 AM
#17 24th Dec 2021 at 1:03 AM
#18 24th Dec 2021 at 1:39 AM
#19 24th Dec 2021 at 3:48 AM
#20 24th Dec 2021 at 4:16 AM
#21 24th Dec 2021 at 4:49 AM
#22 24th Dec 2021 at 6:43 AM
#23 24th Dec 2021 at 7:20 AM Last edited by LadyIslay : 25th Dec 2021 at 6:46 AM.
#24 24th Dec 2021 at 8:58 AM
#25 24th Dec 2021 at 9:57 AM
Page 1 of 14