Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
The hair was the worse thing to make. Since I can't make meshes(Milkshape has been dead since 03.), I had to make do with the ones in the game. And personal, I'd rather have bangs over a braid/ponytail. So I picked this hairstyle out of like...5 others.
The outfit was pretty much made out of pictures of Edward I found across the net. But I think it looks pretty good.
The face was made to look like the one from the Hawkeye sim I have downloaded. So they look similar. I did that so that they'd match and look alike.
There are two outfits here. One with his coat, and one without. In the sim2pack is the coat version. The extra package is the other outfit. Each outfit is listed as normal, formal and sports.
Custom skin tone aswell, from teen to elder there is an automail leg and arm with scars. Made for both females and males. There are also anime style eyes for Edward aswell.
Download and all comments welcomed. ^^
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 5.58 MB · Downloads: 12,604 · 3rd Jun 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Page 1 of 2