Testers wanted: Starfleet Console High *MAJOR UPDATE*
Since it isn't meant as a decorative item I placed it here under miscellaneous.
This is again somewhat of a prerelease for testing purposes and it will be changed in the future after this initial testing, please report any issues you encounter with this.
Mesh by me, polys: 468, vertices: 356.
You find them in the catalog under "Electronics".
EDIT:060805: Here's the new version.
Reworked and made recolorable and included recolors. Please delete the first version since it has the same GUID!
EDIT: 060905: I managed to get a grip on how to switch between the MATDs in an object package via TTAB/BHAV, so I was able to make a reconfigurable console. You can choose one of the three different panels via a sims pie-menu and further you can make your sim scratch his head (Starfleet-tech is complicated... :D).
The reconfigurable console has a new GUID, so you can test both versions. The filesizes of the first console plus the recolors is roughly equal to that of the new one. The filename is xanathon_consoleup03_recon.rar.
Please report if you come across any problems!
Have fun! :howdy:
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 78.6 KB · Downloads: 8,227 · 9th Jun 2005
Size: 17.8 KB · Downloads: 7,819 · 8th Jun 2005
Size: 20.7 KB · Downloads: 7,889 · 8th Jun 2005
Size: 43.7 KB · Downloads: 8,582 · 8th Jun 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Page 1 of 2