Versatile Display Cabinets *UPDATED 3sq Cabinet 12JUNE05*
Mesh and Texture MilkShape 1.7.4
Package file created with 38c
Poly count 1sq x 1sq cabinet 554
poly count 2sq x 1sq cabinet 656
poly count 3sq x 1sq cabinet 780
In game they will be found under surfaces/miscellaneous and community buy mode miscellaneous/surfaces
IMPORTANT (Texture Fix 12June05)
The 3sq x 1sq Had a texture problem Thanks for Havelock's screen shot the surface was showing up blue meaning the texture was not showing. This was due to a spelling misstake in the Shape parts list that I did not spot. Just download the Display3sq.zip again and over write the origonal file.
feel free to recolour. Hope they are ok.
Tutankhamun can be found Here
Nefertiti can be found Here
Re-Colours by JessicaRitchie can be found Here
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 159.0 KB · Downloads: 22,010 · 12th Jun 2005
Size: 149.6 KB · Downloads: 23,028 · 11th Jun 2005
Size: 130.0 KB · Downloads: 24,067 · 11th Jun 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Page 1 of 3
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by gromit.