Queen Padme Amidala's Throne Room Gown
Queen Amidala's Throne Room dress from Star Wars Episode I !
This used evotiquien's mesh which you need for this to work, which you can find here:
I dowloaded the "test.zip" and it worked so you should too, as well as the mesh.
The makeup shown is my own, and you can find it here:
Don't steal, sell, or claim my work as your own.
If you use my skin somewhere, I'd prefer if you didn't, but link to me if you really have to post it up.
Feel free to edit my work dor your own PERSONAL use (eg, in your game)
If someone wants to make the head mesh or make a better mesh for the clothes, I would eternally grateful.
Just put the unzipped file into your dowloads folder, along with evotiquien's mesh, which is linked to above.
Last of all: have fun!
Coming soon: her handmaidens to match!
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Queen Amidala's Throne Room Dress.rar
Size: 506.2 KB · Downloads: 1,635 · 19th Jun 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.