TARDIS Wallpaper & Console (Updated 03-Aug)
The new file TARDIS2_Wallpaper.zip contains 6 different wallpapers. 4 Exterior + 2 of interior Roundels.
Also include is the new tile to make a roof which can be found in Flooring/Poured.
Included in the file RassilonSeal.zip are the pieces to make the ceramic 4x4 Rassilon Seal image (as requested).
Plus Door recolour: TARDISBlueDoor.zip
Wallpaper will appear in the PANEL section and when assembled creates a TARDIS-like object.
To make the one in the picture I used the following 2 cheats to get the lamp in the center since its normally a table lamp:
boolProp snapObjectsToGrid false
* * * Newly Added: TARDIS Console * * *
Thanks to VampCat for this object which is a 1st version prototype.
More of his work can be found here: http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimfo...splay.php?f=102
Posted here by kind permission.
Console redesign created and reproduced with permission by: Rob Semenoff
When 'parked' with this version of the console the central column descends into the base. This design has quite a bit in common with the console introduced half way through the 5th Doctor era which continued through the 7th Doctor era. More technical info and a guide to which button to press can be found here: http://www.interocitor-media.com/tardis/tardis2002/
Because this object started out it's sim life as a table it still has some of those properties and one of the pictures shows the addition of a table-lamp that looks like a big light-bulb. There is a possibility of other objects being custom-built for this position and also some recolours with the more traditional console appearance.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 113.2 KB · Downloads: 3,146 · 3rd Aug 2005
Size: 23.9 KB · Downloads: 2,695 · 18th Jul 2005
Size: 88.8 KB · Downloads: 2,559 · 11th Jul 2005
Size: 272.8 KB · Downloads: 2,742 · 10th Jul 2005
Size: 305.8 KB · Downloads: 2,459 · 4th Jul 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2