Locke from FF6 - Classic and Amano version
I´ve been SO sick, so I haven´t been able to finish anything until today! :argh:
In the summers, I always have constant headaches and upstairs is like a jungle - hot, hot, hot! >_<
So I spent the night down in the basement - I finally got some sleep without the cat waking me up at 4 AM!
I couldn´t decide between the classic or Amano Locke, so I did both. ^^
Yoshitaka Amano version was much harder to make, but I like the results.
I know Classic Lockes face looks nothing like Locke from the game, he walks around and keeps smiling and has no bangs. :P
He looks to cute, bah!
I´m glad Sims 2 lets you change the head even though someone else made it, sometimes I just can´t make a character look alike.
I made Classic Lockes hair grey, because his hair from the game is silver/gray, but I exported the brown hair, so if Locke has a girl, she´ll have brown hair. Sorry!! o_o
I will answer private messages and e-mail another day, it´s too hot today and I still have a headache! x_X
I´m so sorry it took me so long to finish a new Sim! :argh: *Ritsu Sohma-panic!!*
I´m working on FFX-2 Rikku, her body is finished, I just need to complete her hair.
I hope you like Locke... and Locke. :D
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Locke Classic version.rar
Size: 2.29 MB · Downloads: 1,011 · 10th Jul 2005
Locke Amano Version.rar
Size: 2.69 MB · Downloads: 1,015 · 10th Jul 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.