Itsuki Tachibana from Fatal Frame 2
"Yae, if I save you, I know my brother will forgive me."
Tachibana Itsuki from Project Zero: Akai Chou a.k.a Fatal Frame 2: Crimson Butterfly!
This would have been up earlier but it was rejected. I did my best to do what I was asked to do so I hope this isn't rejected this time
This sim contains custom content found elsewhere on this site.
The hair is a recolor of Dante's hair found here http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...highlight=dante
The recolor allows teens to have white hair as well as adults and elders.
The kimono is a recolor of the male kimono mesh found here http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...ighlight=Kimono
The eyes are a dark indigo made by someone else on this site but even though I looked I couldn't figure out exactly where I got them. I think it may have been from the collection located here http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=37042 but i'm not entierly sure.
The skin came with another sim I downloaded but I can't for the life of me figure out which.
The eyebrows were made by Mimewhite but since I have several downloads by her I couldn't figure out which one it came with.
Ok now that that's done hehe
I didn't really like the kimono mesh I used but there wasn't anything else currently available. The feet may look strange because the mesh had shoes. As soon as something better comes along i'll update this but till then try and look beyond the imperfections
I had a hard time getting the face to look right but I think in the end I got it right, or at least as close as possible
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 4.36 MB · Downloads: 1,773 · 10th Jul 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.