Goose - For the Farm
Well a link one you of you posted (you know who you are ) nice looking goose so I did so modleing and texturing to give you this.
Of to tafe in on 18th so my uploads will slow right down but ill do them when ever I can.
EP Ready - Yes :howdy:
Colour Enable - Yes :howdy:
Goose - 2,180
I love to be thanked and love to hear what you think so please post.
NEW HELP TEXT WITH LINK TO MY WORK FOR SIMS 2: :Slap:
As I keep forgeting to put the text file in the i have placed it in a seperate file it also has the full instrutions for thouse that are new to rar.
Plus Links to My Sims 2 Work on this site.
Use's My Owen unique GUID, if you have a conflict tell me.
Baby Tears PLANT Full Tile and Half Tile -- with New Look:
Low Poly Baby Tears Full and Half Tile:
FiddleWood-Tree and Hippieaystrem:
Small Willow Tree:
Wondering Ivy, MaidenHair Fern and Cycad Plants:
If you don’t have a extractor, for a free file unziper go to.
Link to HeadStones
You maybe a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.
Bill and Teds Bogus Journey
Not Applicable: None of the above
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 4.9 KB · Downloads: 3,574 · 14th Jul 2005
Size: 121.0 KB · Downloads: 12,676 · 14th Jul 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2