*MAJOR UPDATE NO OVERIDE* Aviation Career Testers Wanted
*update 1.02* Career is finally renamed "Aviation" not 'Science' however science is still being replaced
*update 2.0* Aviation no longer overrides the science carrer!
If someone would be so kind as to make an image for this I would be much obliged. I am a terrible artist
Name of career: Aviation
Base Career: Science
Overwrites Base career? NO as of version 2.0
Pre-EP compliant: Yes
EP1 Compliant: Yes
EP1 Required: No
Full chance cards: Yes
-Air Traffic Controller
-Air Taxi Pilot
So as I real pilot I thought I a natural choice for my first attempt at career creation would be aviation. I tried to keep a sense of humor with the whole thing so I hope you enjoy it. Let me know if you find any typos. I hope I cought most of them. Anyway, please be kind as this is my first try. Thanks! As always download at your own risk. Teen/Elder coming soon.
Also any ideas for my next career are always good. I'm thinking something like Intellegence...I dunno
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 438.0 KB · Downloads: 4,354 · 21st Jul 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2