Starfleet Desktop Computer - as seen on Voyager *UPDATE!*
Here's another object from my Star Trek collection:
A Starfleet desktop computer, as seen in Kathryn Janeways readyroom onboard the USS Voyager.
If switched on it works as a normal computer, it was cloned from the ingame cheap computer, so be prepared, that the sims will try to remove a cd sometimes... :D
The mesh's by me, it has 1098 vertices and 1786 polys.
Have fun! :howdy:
Captains Edit - Stardate 0507.28: :D
Thanks to Numenor this object now works without the expansion pack.
If you don't have the EP: Please redownload!
Sci-Fi: Science Fiction
Living: Living Room
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 61.9 KB · Downloads: 17,229 · 28th Jul 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Page 1 of 2