banu by ROC
ok ... who does not know the great sofa from the chair company with the three big letters. In honor to that I did a new sofa called banu ... and of course it is from ROC ;-) Well ok now I think everone got it.
By the way the mesh includes already 7 recolors (three examples below). But of course you can do more.
So ... to the facts:
- vertics: 838 / original from maxis has got 1348
- faces: 942 / original from maxis has got 2004
- done with 0.44 (so it should work with and without university)
- includes 7 recolors all done in 256*256 texturemaps (so a nice one for your graphiccard ram)
I tried as always to keep everything low but still good looking for a good performance.
So please test it and tell me what you think.
Living: Living Room
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 250.4 KB · Downloads: 8,536 · 22nd Aug 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Page 1 of 2